Above are some examples of some Day and Night Roller Blinds we have recently fitted. Day and Night Blinds have been around for some years. However, they have recently made a comeback due to some larger companies deciding to supply them and marketing them.
Like any blind they do get copied. However we only supply the very best of these Blinds.
A good quality Day and Night Blind is simply a posh Roller Blind! They are always a stunning look to any room.
THE AREA HELLO BLINDS COVER
We sometimes get asked to go to Alfreton, Sheffield, Worksop, South Nottingham, Portsmouth and Glasgow to name but a few. For the record, “we do not cover Alfreton or Sheffield“, ever. It is simply too far away and takes up a minimum of two appointment slots, normally three. These are the two most asked places.
THIS IS HOW HELLO BLINDS WORKS:
- Contact us. Tell us you’re Name, Address including Postcode and provide us with a contact number.
- Tell us what type of Blinds you are interested in?
- We will call you to make an appointment.
- We will make an appointment that’s convenient for you. For a Free No Obligation Quote. If you miss the appointment for whatever reason, we will wait around 10 minutes before leaving a card to say we have called. We will NOT phone or hassle, but leave it up to you to contact us if you would still like an appointment. Luckily this does not happen very often. However this is our procedure when it does.
- We will call round with Prices and Samples. Our sample collection is vast. There is no rush. No pressure. Quotes are Free!
- We will measure each window, down to the last millimetre.
- If you want to order, we take a 50% deposit, Cash or Debit Card. Or we leave a quote.
- We will give you a receipt, with all the transaction details, our contact numbers and address should you need us. We give you a fitting date within three weeks on receipt of your deposit.
- It is not a problem if you need to rearrange the fitting date. However it can take up to 2-3 weeks to rebook.
- Once fitted and the balance is paid you get a receipt complete with a 12 Month Manufacturer’s and Fitting Warranty in writing.
- You will then have the very best quality Blinds money can buy.
ALL WE ASK IS:
- Our appointment is FREE. However this is for “ONE” visit. We get people asking us to quote for windows where there is just a wall or when new windows and plaster is yet to be done. We then have to come back a second time. We even get calls to just look at the samples because, “we might have blinds at our next property“. Simply put this just wastes our appointment slots. Please note, the second visit is not free. During 2015 – late 2018, over 99% of our enquiries were done with just one single appointment. Thank you for understanding. We do on average 1300 houses a year.
- We ask that each window required to be measured has access to it so we can measure properly. We measure to an extremely high standard so you get the Best Blinds and the Best Installation.
- ALL windows are complete. i.e. Tiles, Sills, Dado and Plastering/Skimming etc is finished.
- The person(s) responsible for colour/sample choice are there for the appointment. This year 2018 we have had several men when asked about colour choice ect… giving us the standard “I don’t know?” or “Cream. Any Cream. I think!” this then means the above point 1 kicks in.
We take our shoes off at house entry and measure while you view our massive collection of samples. There is no sales pressure what so ever. We also bring out working Blinds and explain every detail. We manufacture between 100-200 blinds every week. We have done since early 2015. We don’t pressure anybody. The experience for you is informative and enjoyable. Thank you for reading.
Hello Blinds. Never ever Beaten on Quality.