Faux Wooden Blinds are a classic example that all Blinds are not the same.
Our small sample Blind will show the massive difference between a quality Faux Wooden Blind or those that to us, resemble something less. We supply the very best Faux Wooden Blinds money can buy often for less than a cheaper tacky one. How rare is that!
On 1st February 2016 we took three Faux Wooden Blinds down and replaced with ours. This was because the previous three we fitted made these lesser quality Faux Wooden Blinds look even cheaper (like Christmas Cracker Blinds). Not only was our price less and I have to say they were badly fitted (one screw either side and the customer told not to pull up or down), we also noticed on our customers’ paperwork that the ones being taken down were fitted 1st December 2015. They had only been up for three months. Before this customer saw our Blinds she thought she had bought top quality from someone else. Once she saw our Blinds and was able to compare, the reality sets in. She hadn’t!
Our Faux Wooden Blinds are available in many different wooden tone shades as well as whites, creams and greys. We offer cord or ladder tape with all Faux Wooden Blinds and they come with a beautiful styled headrail to put the finishing touches to this classy Blind. We offer a unique Faux Wooden range and our prices are very affordable.
Over the past few years, Faux Wooden Blinds have become our second most popular request. They always look stunning. Whenever you watch a soap opera and they are trying to portray a classy image of a character, notice they always have Wooden Blinds to aid this image. EastEnders car lot, Emmerdale’s office scenes are but a few we can mention. They are also very easy to clean, as we have two little known secrets we pass on, once we have fitted!
Faux Wooden Blinds can be a very expensive mistake as explained above. Get it right with Hello Blinds!
Faux Wooden Blinds have manufacturing size restrictions, as in minimum/maximum widths and drops. If a window is too big we often get asked for two or three Blinds in the same window instead. Having done this for two decades now and the response from people once it is fitted; we no longer offer this type of fit. What you get in reality are big gaps where the Blinds meet, so when you close the Blinds you can still wave to people outside and people outside can look in, also it can often lead to six controls across one window. It is one of those situations where the idea went differently in your head to the reality. We simply don’t do it. It is always a journey of disappointment.
THE AREA HELLO BLINDS COVER
We sometimes get asked to go to Alfreton, Sheffield, Worksop, South Nottingham, Portsmouth and Glasgow to name but a few. For the record, “we do not cover Alfreton or Sheffield“, ever. It is simply too far away and takes up a minimum of two appointment slots, normally three. These are the two most asked places.
THIS IS HOW HELLO BLINDS WORKS:
- Contact us. Tell us your Name, Address including Postcode and provide us with a contact number.
- Tell us what type of Blinds you are interested in?
- We will call you to make an appointment.
- We will make an appointment that’s convenient for you. For a Free No Obligation Quote. If you miss the appointment for whatever reason, we will wait around 10 minutes before leaving a card to say we have called. We will NOT phone or hassle, but leave it up to you to contact us if you would still like an appointment. Luckily this does not happen very often. However this is our procedure when it does.
- We will call round with Prices and Samples. Our sample collection is vast. There is no rush. No pressure. Quotes are Free!
- We will measure each window, down to the last millimetre.
- If you want to order, we take a 50% deposit, Cash or Debit Card. Or we leave a quote.
- We will give you a receipt, with all the transaction details, our contact numbers and address should you need us. We give you a fitting date within three weeks on receipt of your deposit.
- It is not a problem if you need to rearrange the fitting date. However it can take up to 2-3 weeks to rebook.
- Once fitted and the balance is paid you get a receipt complete with a 12 Month Manufacturer’s and Fitting Warranty in writing.
- You will then have the very best quality Blinds money can buy.
ALL WE ASK IS:
- Our appointment is FREE. However this is for “ONE” visit. We get people asking us to quote for windows where there is just a wall or when new windows and plaster is yet to be done. We then have to come back a second time. We even get calls to just look at the samples because, “we might have blinds at our next property“. Simply put this just wastes our appointment slots. Please note: the second visit is not free. Over 99% of our enquiries are done with just one single appointment. Thank you for understanding.
- We ask that each window required to be measured has access to it so we can measure properly. We measure to an extremely high standard so you get the Best Blinds and the Best Installation.
- ALL windows are complete, e.g. Tiles, Sills, Dado and Plastering/Skimming etc… is finished.
- The person(s) responsible for colour/sample choice are there for the appointment. This year we have had several men when asked about colour choice etc… giving us the standard “I don’t know?” or “Cream. Any Cream. I think!” this then means the above point 1 kicks in.
We take our shoes off at house entry and measure while you view our massive collection of samples. There is no sales pressure what so ever. We also bring out working Blinds and explain every detail. We manufacture between 100-200 blinds every week. We have done since early 2015. We don’t pressure anybody. The experience for you is informative and enjoyable. Thank you for reading.
Hello Blinds. Never Beaten on Quality.