Hello Blinds are very different to most other Blind Businesses. Firstly we are a Genuine Quality Blind Manufacturer. We have a factory in Chesterfield, where we manufacture, supply and fit Blinds direct to local residents.
We also supply some of the small, quality Made-to-Measure blind businesses around the UK (wholesale). At this moment we supply many businesses around the UK. We don’t however supply anybody in or around the Chesterfield area.
Do you have the following qualities?
- A general ability to use tools like a Drill, Screw driver etc…
- Basic understanding of Maths and Measuring in millimetres (mm) and centimetres (cm).
- A happy, positive, polite and honest personality.
- Organised with paperwork.
- Organised with appointments. Punctual 100% of the time.
- Tidy and respectful of other people’s homes.
- The ability to communicate.
If you say yes to ALL the above points you might be interested in what we offer, which is:
- An online course.
- Measuring and fitting of Vertical Blinds.
- Measuring and fitting of Roller Blinds.
- Measuring and fitting of Faux Wooden Blinds.
- Measuring and fitting of Real Wooden Blinds.
- Measuring and fitting of Day & Night Blinds.
- Measuring and fitting of Metal Venetian Blinds.
- Measuring and fitting of Perfect Fit Blinds.
- Measuring and fitting of Roman Blinds.
- All the above in a basic window and Bay windows.
- Marketing basics.
- List of UK suppliers. (there is no guarantee they will take you on however)
All the above is for just £260.
When completed you should have the confidence and understanding to measure and fit Blinds to a high standard.
Once you are ready to start out you will need to purchase sample books and tools etc… You may have the tools already. Sample books can be from anyone. They don’t have to be from us. Our Wholesale is invitation only and we will let you know if we are interested or have space in the area you cover. We also provide a list of other wholesale suppliers around the UK.
We offer the best blinds money can buy, the same blinds we demonstrate to you in our course.
Thank you for reading
Richard & Emma